• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teenagers shagging a lot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenagers shagging a lot

I guess if they can't find jobs they'll have to make babies instead.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Didn't happen when I was a lad.

Not to me, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Didn't happen when I was a lad.

Not to me, anyway.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        And, as I recall, once you'd got the knickers off there was still some considerable doubt about "going all the way"
        Only if you stop to ask.
        The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

My formative years were at the height of the governments Aids campaign... near impossible then.

Ginger hair and glasses didn't help maters.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            My formative years were at the height of the governments Aids campaign... near impossible then.

Ginger hair and glasses didn't help maters.
            I don't think it was the AIDS the girls were turned off by.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I don't think it was the AIDS the girls were turned off by.

I turned it round in my 20's, I'm quite a catch I'll have you know.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Good thing too - the more the merrier I say, and they're (almost) never too young to start, as that stalwart 12 year old recently showed!

The more children British women have, the less justification Governments will have in the future to allow hordes more immigrants into the country.

(unless it's immigrants who are having most of the kids?! )
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

If you have no chance of a job and see a only a life ahead of living with your parents on JSA, is it any wonder that kids are having a baby to get a taxpayer subsidised lifestyle which includes a house, taxpayer-funded holidays, child allowance for each child, housing benefits etc.

Luvly jubbly !!

Comment

I blame the night garden on cbeebies. The Pontipines and Wottingers each have 8 children!

What sort of example is that to the youth of today?

Comment

Working...
                    X