• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...p-worsens.html

Boomed!

Not long now.

The article says that house prices have dropped by 15% or thereabouts.

The 65% refers to the percentage of £1M houses that have dropped 15%.
    Nothing new there, or am I reading this wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
      The article says that house prices have dropped by 15% or thereabouts.

The 65% refers to the percentage of £1M houses that have dropped 15%.
      Nothing new there, or am I reading this wrong?
      Still reading it wrong. The headline is saying the number of sales of houses valued at over £1m have droppped by 65%.

Mind you, it is the Daily Right Wing Rumour Rag, sorry I meant to say Mail, so your reading it wrong just by reading it
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Still reading it wrong. The headline is saying the number of sales of houses valued at over £1m have droppped by 65%.

Mind you, it is the Daily Right Wing Rumour Rag, sorry I meant to say Mail, so your reading it wrong just by reading it
        Yes, thanks. I got myself in a muddle when trying to point out that the headline wasn't referring to £1M houses dropping in value by 65%, which is how I read it first. It's been a long day here at CUK

Comment

It says sales of million pound houses have fallen 65%. There was talk of rich Russians propping up the top of the market. This turns out to be bollox.

Hence, no one is buying, therefore prices will plummet and I'll get my footballer style mock tudor mansion to go with my trophy wife.

HTH

Comment

I'll swap you my mock tudor mansion for your trophy wife

Over the long term (20 years), mine can only appreciate in value while yours won't.

I'm just looking to dabble in a little short term fun
            'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
              I'll swap you my mock tudor mansion for your trophy wife
              You haven't seen his "trophy" wife yet, have you
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                It says sales of million pound houses have fallen 65%. There was talk of rich Russians propping up the top of the market. This turns out to be bollox.

Hence, no one is buying, therefore prices will plummet and I'll get my footballer style mock tudor mansion to go with my trophy wife.

HTH
                I once had a footballer style mock tudor mansion to go with my trophy wife. Then she left me and my footballer style mock tudor mansion went with my trophy wife.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Moose head with flat, wooden body is what I think the prawn is referring to.
                  my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Think Moose head on the wall type trophy
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X