• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Economic bull tulip.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Economic bull tulip.

Ok , my alter ego got pissed off again.

Gotta tell you guys , your media is bulltulip--mouth filled piece of tulip.
    Every fooklin line today starts with "in the current turmoil" or "given the horrible economic conditions". I have a small laugh , used to be cry , every time I read YET ANOTHER tulipTY JOURNALIST LOOSER WHO SAYS THAT.

The media is SOOO ****** out of stories that keep repeating like a broken disk " You are in recession" You are in Recession " You are in recession " OK ALREADY WE GOT IT YOU FOOKIN NUMBS HAVING NO BRAINS TO COME UP WITH an ACTUAL STORY.

To all bad-economy challenged poor sons of bitches I need to saY: You are pathetic losers and immigrants like me will take your jobs and you will grow old and fix my fookin plumbing , while I smoke my cigar and pour some more scotch.

Now fook off.

Hi 2uk. Doesn't look like those Anger Management classes are working out eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Hi 2uk. Doesn't look like those Anger Management classes are working out eh?

He needs to stay off the hash me thinks!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Don't you guys ever sleep
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
          Ok , my alter ego got pissed off again.

Gotta tell you guys , your media is bulltulip--mouth filled piece of tulip.
          Every fooklin line today starts with "in the current turmoil" or "given the horrible economic conditions". I have a small laugh , used to be cry , every time I read YET ANOTHER tulipTY JOURNALIST LOOSER WHO SAYS THAT.

The media is SOOO ****** out of stories that keep repeating like a broken disk " You are in recession" You are in Recession " You are in recession " OK ALREADY WE GOT IT YOU FOOKIN NUMBS HAVING NO BRAINS TO COME UP WITH an ACTUAL STORY.

To all bad-economy challenged poor sons of bitches I need to saY: You are pathetic losers and immigrants like me will take your jobs and you will grow old and fix my fookin plumbing , while I smoke my cigar and pour some more scotch.

Now fook off.
          If all the immigrants were like you there would be nothing to worry about. But not all of them are remedial drunkards.

Comment

I think someone spent too long at the famous grouse club last night.

Comment

2UK, you need to check if the scotch you are drinking is adulterated scotch or a genuine one

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                Don't you guys ever sleep
                I'm in a different time-zone.

Having said that, it is 2am here at the moment, I have just got in after a night out, and I am wide-awake and quite sober.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                  The media is SOOO ******
                  WHS
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    WHS
                    You agree with 2uk?

If he said the sun would rise in the morning I would disagree.

Comment

Working...
                    X