• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency

Ello,

Now i'm quite understanding of an agencies position in the game but how do i go about getting rid of the usless so and so's i'm currently contracting through?

Thanks
    LFE

As with most of life's seemingly difficult questions, the answer is in fact quite simple. Rooftop snipers.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      As with most of life's seemingly difficult questions, the answer is in fact quite simple. Rooftop snipers.

Take a dump on your current clients boardroom table.

Failing that, assuming you want top stay at the client, buy the contract from the agency.

Useless? What's the problem? All they have to do is pay your invoices. What more do you expect from the commercial relationship in which you have entered into?

Comment

Originally posted by liveforever View Post
        Ello,

Now i'm quite understanding of an agencies position in the game but how do i go about getting rid of the usless so and so's i'm currently contracting through?

Thanks
        LFE
        Keep in touch with all your old colleagues/clients and keep asking for work.

Comment

Purchase a telephone, and use it to ring up prospective clients, always making sure to laugh at their crap football jokes.

I will probably now get killed by agents for giving away their secret.

Comment

Working...
          X