• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rugby - All hale the Irish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well if only England showed the strength throughout as they did towards the end the result might have been different. The Irish deserved their victory.

As for Italy not worth mentioning; they looked very fashionable though. There are a few hot Italian woman around town.... time for a walk.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 28 February 2009, 19:36.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Oh well if only England showed the strength throughout as they did towards the end the result might have been different. The Irish deserved their victory.

As for Italy not worth mentioning; they looked very fashionable though. There are a few hot Italian woman around town.... time for a walk.

Comment

Well played Ireland : why do England only play their best at the WC?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Well played Ireland : why do England only play their best at the WC?
        Where?

They won by one point and Englands lack of discipline.

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

scooterscot,do you like the broncos? or denver? is this 5150?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Where?

They won by one point and Englands lack of discipline.
              Ditto. I like Ireland and all, but today they were just evenly matched with England, and that's not saying an awful lot at the moment. I think Wales will rip Ireland to pieces, leaving a typically schizo 6 Nations where Ireland can beat France, France can beat Wales and Wales can beat Ireland.

Comment

tulipty facts of line, number 6,461: "All subject lines containing 'Irish', 'Ireland' or 'Eire' will contain a typo"

Sorry, mate, it has to be done (anal retentive that I am) or I won't sleep tonight.

hail
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  ... why do England only play their best at the WC?
                  Until 2003 it always used to be the other way round. Like New Zealand.

Comment

It was possibly, the most boring game of Rugby I'd watched for some time, contrast with the Friday France v Wales match which for entertainment value is going to be hard to beat.. & bonus France (deservedly) won.

England only seemed to offer some promise once Goode came on for Flood and Tait replaced Sackey.

WTF was Care thinking about ?

The final score flattered England mainly due to O'Gara kicking (off) form
                    Last edited by Troll; 1 March 2009, 10:26.
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X