• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looney

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looney

Nutter

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Mr Bush, who became a born-again Christian at 40,
    But the Palestinian delegation was reluctant publicly to acknowledge its authenticity.
    President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did.
    And from the BBC:
    British Prime Minister Tony Blair has issued a warning to Iran, saying "information" linked it to recent bomb attacks on British troops in Iraq.
    There seems to be alot of media stirring in all this recently - notice the subtle mentioning of Iran now alongside Iraq? Not sure the guy actually said this, but he's a fc*uking ex-alcoholic, womanising, lazy, stupid - a classic profile for being a so called bornagain - so anythings possible.

Already on the radio the mozzers are up in arms about this... no doubt the coucils will start expediting the banning of christian beliefs along with pigs at the drop of the hat.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

So what's the problem?

Did not 7/7 take place because their god told them to, via the quran?
      Is there any reasonable person who believes that promoting religion should not be a capital offence? **** off chicken, I said reasonable.
      Why not?

Comment

Mrs Lucifer works in mental health care (well, she would have to to be living with me). She says this is a classic case of schizophrenia and the voices in his head are being shaped by his conscious and sub-conscious desires. Somewhat worrying if he subscribes to the apocalyptic view of some leading US right wing christians who believe we should do all in our power to hasten or cause the destruction of the world in order to bring on the Second Coming.

Alcoholics and reformed alcoholics are known to be especially susceptible to "voices in the head telling them what to do".

Comment

Joan of Arc said she was guided by "the voice of God". She became a great leader (well, great as long as you weren't English).

Except the silly cow stuck by her story and got roasted, and not in the England footballer fashion.

Comment

There is no story here. Once again it is the anti- Bush brigade spreading their propaganda aided by the anti-God, anti-Bush/Blair BBC. If George Bush had heard from God would he be really telling the Palestinians???? This story would have been more credible if it came from someone in the Bush/Blair camp. As the White House said this story is absurd.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Should have read

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tranny in Iraq'
              Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

wc2 your image is disturbing me. What is it?
                Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
                  wc2 your image is disturbing me. What is it?
                  It's my face before the operation, I'm now much smaller @rsehole
                  Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
                  X