• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pre-Spring CUK Day Trip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Spring CUK Day Trip

morning all,

I started out with the intention to post something from a news source not normally used (i.e not daily mash, daily wail, the times or the guardian <spit>)

and so i starte to wonder what other types of workers might be chatting about and found myself up the

www . ukteachersforums.co.uk website..

then i stumbled across posts such as www . ukteachersforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13663

"I just started teaching this year and have been noticing a pattern of students giving me ridiculous excuses as to why they haven't done their work and asking me to give them a second change or to raise their grade due to circumstances that everyone has to deal with-- fights with friends, tiffs at home... How do you all deal with these types of requests? "

and www . ukteachersforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1033

"i was horrified to read this morning that 20% of teachers are in favour of bringing the cane back into school to discipline unruly pupils!

article here

i think teachers who honestly believe this is the way forward shouldn't be teaching at all.
    "

and thought this is too good to be true and worthy of atleast a day trip if not a holiday..

anybody fancy an outing? or alternative suggestions for a short day trip?

hmm an alternative site might be a better idea
    "Most users ever online was 54, 03-28-2008 at 12:38 PM."
    Last edited by chef; 3 March 2009, 11:32. Reason: removed url's linking to site
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Lokks like registration is easy : you dont even have to click on an email. Maybe I should register a few sockpuppets now......

Comment

It did ask me for an email address.

First innocent posting done... the dreadlock thread might be promising. Or should we have our own party thread?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        It did ask me for an email address.
        yes, but it isnt validated in anyway

Comment

we're all going on a PreSpringDayTrip holiday
          no more worries for an hr or 2

Comment

Paedagogue <------ Churchill

Ohhhhh yessssss!

Comment

Originally posted by TeachersForum
              You have been banned for the following reason:
              No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
              Oppressive bastards!

They probabably don't know what a "Paedagogue" is!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Oppressive bastards!

They probabably don't know what a "Paedagogue" is!
                Well played Churchill - I make that 13 minutes between registration and banning
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Is this sockpuppet?

Originally posted by Marionette
                  When I was at school, I always hated those "cool" teachers.

Now I am one - I have a short mohican (about 4 inches straight up), many visible tatoos, and I don't wear a shirt and tie.

I'm probably as non-establishment as you can get. The kids love me, and my stats are fantastic (fewest punishment exercises, suspensions coming from my classes, highest A pass rate for my classes across all subjects).
                  Laughing my bollocks off!

Maybe this should get moved to "Light Relief".

Comment

I am pulling the strings on marionette!

MWAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X