• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ew.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ew.

I've got BBC 2 on at the moment - They're showing The World at War, but they didn't cut the bit where dead bodies are piled up head to foot 10 deep.

A bit of shock for any kiddies watching.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Sounds like the attrocities of the Iraq war, sorry I mean collateral damage
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

My kids love anything like that. Probably daytime is the best time of day to show blood and gore.

Comment

I've got a photoshopped picture of Stalin riding a my little pony through Auschwitz.

Probably one of the most ****ed up images I have ever found on the internet.

Comment

Maybe if politicians where forced to watch this in the same room as their constituents there would be less war.

Always remember Tory Bliar squirming when pressed on the hanging of Saddam.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            I've got BBC 2 on at the moment - They're showing The World at War, but they didn't cut the bit where dead bodies are piled up head to foot 10 deep.

A bit of shock for any kiddies watching.
            It always amazes me that twats like "historian" David Irving, and that absurd bishop in the news recently, can deny the Holocaust when there are plenty of newsreel films like that for anyone to see. I mean how can they possibly explain away the overwhelming visual evidence?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              It always amazes me that twats like "historian" David Irving, and that absurd bishop in the news recently, can deny the Holocaust when there are plenty of newsreel films like that for anyone to see. I mean how can they possibly explain away the overwhelming visual evidence?
              Simple - they're twats

HTH
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
              X