• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CCTV simulated-sex pair sentenced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7923718.stm

"The couple, who are both unemployed, were told they could not contact the four neighbours they harassed."

What am I missing here? He has a very nice detatched double garge.

Live in Britain! It's only fair
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

And a huge caravan.

However, it appears it is OK to set up CCTV cameras pointing in your neighbour's gardens, provided you catch them up to something, like pretending to have sex.

Why aren't the neighbours in court for being peeping toms?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      And a huge caravan.

However, it appears it is OK to set up CCTV cameras pointing in your neighbour's gardens, provided you catch them up to something, like pretending to have sex.

The neighbours should have fed the CCTV onto the internet. Nice money earner.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        And a huge caravan.

It's a bit weird... The cameras were OK because they caught the couple up to no good...but they were only up to no good because the cameras were there!!!

If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Well it would have to be simulated wouldn`t it, have you seen the size of that heifer?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The neighbours should have fed the CCTV onto the internet. Nice money earner.....
            FFS, what sort of perv would want to watch (and pay) to see that couple .

Your cup of tea is it

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigD View Post
              It's a bit weird... The cameras were OK because they caught the couple up to no good...but they were only up to no good because the cameras were there!!!

I presume these people had been up to no good for a long time, and their neighbours set up the CCTV camera to get evidence?

It's not like they were only behaving like that in reaction to the cameras. (I presume. It's not very clear in the article.)

Comment

Well I'd be pretty damn upset if someone pointed CCTV cameras into my garden, as I'm sure would many of you.

Comment

The camera's were set up after a prolonged period of harrassment by the couple in order to gather evidence of that harrassment and hence were perfectly legal.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

cctv!? Why didnt he just go round and twat the fat fooker? Honestly, people today.
                    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                    X