• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pimp That Snack !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimp That Snack !

SFW !

NSFD ! (Not Safe For Dieters)

There are some very interesting snacks on here, and since Pot Noodles seem to be very popular, I thought the Forum may enjoy this.

Of course, with a mammoth sized Pot Noodle, you'd also need a mammoth sized w*** to accompany it.

You'd probably need to forego the Kleenex and just stick to (pun intended) the curtains.

Anyway, without further ado, here is the Monster Bombay Bad Boy.

Here is also the Monster Creme Egg that I'll be making for a friend's birthday present.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Love this site!

Massive Chocolate Hob Knob.

Now all I need a bucket of tea to dip it in
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Here is also the Monster Creme Egg that I'll be making for a friend's birthday present.
      Mmmmm 10,000 calories

Comment

Could an umpa lumpa eat a whole Monster Bombay Bad Boy?

Or would the Monster Bombay Bad Boy eat the umpa lumpa?
        Originally posted by cailin maith
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

That site is so going on my favourites.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Why is wanking connected to pot noodles? Isn't the presence of boiling water asking for trouble?
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              Why is winking connected to pot noodles? Isn't the presence of boiling water asking for trouble?
              I belive it originated as the CUK definition of a good nights entertainment for certain members of the congregation. It may or may not involve the use of curtains as cleaning aids.

I belive the choice of stirring implements in the preparation of said soy based snack is discretionary and CUK cannot be held responcible for any injuries sustained or subsequent medical expenses.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I belive it originated as the CUK definition of a good nights entertainment for certain members of the congregation. It may or may not involve the use of curtains as cleaning aids.

I belive the choice of stirring implements in the preparation of said soy based snack is discretionary and CUK cannot be held responcible for any injuries sustained or subsequent medical expenses.
                It was coined by Xeno as the classic 'contractor's night in' IIRC

To mitigate any risk from water/stirring based injury claims, the nice people at PN brought out the twistyfork thingy.

Comment

Working...
                X