PDA

View Full Version : Plans for the weekend??????

tux
7th October 2005, 13:57
What are you guys up to this weekend?

Anything good? :confused:

Francko
7th October 2005, 13:57

Anything good? :confused:

SKA.

ladymuck
7th October 2005, 13:58
Painting newly fitted bathroom, digging up the allotment and installing/configuring exchange on my new domain.

And drinking voddie throughout.

Rock n roll.

Clownio
7th October 2005, 14:04
What I certainly wont be doing is going to watch...

"Andy Warhol's eight-hour film depicting night falling on the Empire State Building. The film is to be shown in public for the first time in the UK. Empire, which consists of a single stationary shot of the New York landmark, is being projected on to the side of the National Theatre in London. "

More at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/arts/4318648.stm

What a load of pretentious old wank !

Xenophon
7th October 2005, 14:08
Sex ideally

hyperD
7th October 2005, 14:09
If the weather is good I might got for a quick flight to the Isle of Wight as I've recently passed my checkflight on the Piper Seneca II.

Wife's away as well so I shall be drinking mostly fine red wine.

hyperD
7th October 2005, 14:19
"24 hours from bottle to throttle".

I actually find it quite nauseating if there's severe turbulence - went up with a mate of mine years ago (he was PiC) and felt pretty bad after a night out drinking - it was in a 2 seat C152 which didn't help.

WageSlave
7th October 2005, 14:27

I will be finding old people called Randolph and Floella to put inside the giant wicker Shitsu I'm building.

Xenophon
7th October 2005, 14:53
:uofftopic

"24 hours from bottle to throttle".
Cheesy.

Topped only by one of the corporate motivational pictures on the wall at this client site. I kid you not, it says:

'Team work makes the dream work'

:rollin:

Xenophon
7th October 2005, 14:54
...and the client is a bank by the way. Rock n' roll...

Fleetwood1975
7th October 2005, 14:58
Sex ideally

You're that good?

AlfredJPruffock
7th October 2005, 15:19
Intense Meditation

tux
7th October 2005, 15:28
Intense Meditation

Nothing planned then? :talk:

AlfredJPruffock
7th October 2005, 15:42
Nothing planned then? :talk:

No I will aslo be doing a bit of train spotting near Gare Noord in Brussels :cool2:

Xenophon
7th October 2005, 15:49
You're that good?

We'll see. I'll be out cruising for women this evening. Will let you know on Monday.

;)

threaded
7th October 2005, 18:10
Well today I have been to look at three properties. I shall spend a small amount of time on Saturday working out how much two of them are worth. Compare that number with what the asking price is. Then I shall fill the chain saw with petrol and chop some wood up, as a whooosa, calming exercise.

On Sunday I shall compose a little note to the estate agents involved requesting that they return to whatever planet they came from and maybe get someone from Earth to give me a more sensible price for the them.

That is unless I get distracted this evening, and the whole lot gets put off to monday...

DirtyOldMan
7th October 2005, 18:33
I'll be down the park as usual with my buttonless coat.

lilelvis2000
7th October 2005, 19:14
On Sunday, most likely to the hospital where my wife will be induced into labour. The baby was due 10 days ago. Should be interesting....

threaded
7th October 2005, 19:20
Congratulations, you had sex.

For the wider congregation: can you please describe.

(They've never had, or likely to have, that experience) :rolleyes:

lilelvis2000
7th October 2005, 19:40
The instructions only work if there are two people , one of each sex, involved.

Most on this board will just have to continue using their right hand.

threaded
7th October 2005, 20:13
Most on this board will just have to continue using their right hand.
Ah ha, and them that are not right handed are them remaining and should use the left.

Ged it. :cool2:

DirtyOldMan
7th October 2005, 20:57
Amateurs !

I'm left handed and I do it with my right. It's a bit like being touched by a stranger. hmmm nice !

malandri
7th October 2005, 21:02
No I will aslo be doing a bit of train spotting near Gare Noord in Brussels :cool2:

Gare du Noord in Brussels... I do not think you will do much train spotting there. Maybe you will spot something else in the Red Light District
:banana:

Rebecca Loos
8th October 2005, 13:58
On Sunday, most likely to the hospital where my wife will be induced into labour. The baby was due 10 days ago. Should be interesting....

Good luck to you and your wife Little Elvis! At last a beacon of light and fluffiness on this board!

This weekend I shall be working
And no, not in the kitchen or at the laundry

BrilloPad
28th June 2019, 06:52
TFA

Zigenare
28th June 2019, 07:36
TFA

TFA - I shall be having a BBQ today and Tomorrow.

Meetings in Worcester most of next week so shall travel down on Sunday evening.

Btw, a 14 year old thread? You're bored, aren't you?

BrilloPad
28th June 2019, 08:19
Btw, a 14 year old thread? You're bored, aren't you?

If I am on CUK it means I am bored. Its mostly full of retarded cretins who should be in a year 1 class. Though would have to repeat it many times over.

I suppoase there are a few bright spots on CUK....

Zigenare
28th June 2019, 09:50
If I am on CUK it means I am bored. Its mostly full of retarded cretins who should be in a year 1 class. Though would have to repeat it many times over.

I suppoase there are a few bright spots on CUK....

No mate, seriously, there aren't.

They left when the girlies started making this forum their own. The shame of it is, we ******* let them!

BrilloPad
28th June 2019, 09:51
No mate, seriously, there aren't.

They left when the girlies started making this forum their own. The shame of it is, we ******* let them!

I thought you were a bright spot?

Have it your way.....

PS what about tpd and Monday links?

Zigenare
28th June 2019, 10:19
I thought you were a bright spot?

Have it your way.....

PS what about tpd and Monday links?

Nick should be congratulated for Monday Links, he puts a lot of effort in.

Moose423956
28th June 2019, 10:47
Marshalling at Thruxton. Going to be a hot one.

British Trucks Race Meeting - Thruxton Circuit (https://thruxtonracing.co.uk/racing/trucks)

BlueSharp
28th June 2019, 10:53
Cycling.
Mini festival/BBQ with Glastonbury on the radio in the garden.
Second day of Level 2 Rugby coach course on Sunday.
Gardening.

woohoo
28th June 2019, 11:21
BBQ weekend and I now have lots of beer suggestions, so will be fun.

original PM
28th June 2019, 12:01
BBQ for brothers birthday tomorrow evening.

Suppose I got to chop the hedge first [emoji849]

Oh and watching the btcc at oulton park on Sunday... from my armchair.

WTFH
28th June 2019, 12:51
Neighbour having a 25th wedding anniversary garden party. Not sure what else is planned, hopefully a bit of gardening, some dog walking and maybe a jar or two.

Lockhouse
28th June 2019, 12:59
BBQ Weekend and fitting a new brake light switch and MAP sensor to the Missus's car as she's fed up with the warning lights.

woohoo
29th June 2019, 13:32
BBQ for brothers birthday tomorrow evening.

Suppose I got to chop the hedge first [emoji849]

Oh and watching the btcc at oulton park on Sunday... from my armchair.

I used to have huge hedges, took 2 hours each week to keep it trim. Best thing about moving house no ******* hedges.

Good luck with the bbq.

original PM
29th June 2019, 14:55
I just go until the recycle bin is full so in general only half the hedge is ever properly trimmed but I can cope with it [emoji16]

Think we may start the BBQ early everyone seems to just be sat around in their own garden so......

[emoji481][emoji898]

vetran
29th June 2019, 17:16
I just go until the recycle bin is full so in general only half the hedge is ever properly trimmed but I can cope with it [emoji16]

Think we may start the BBQ early everyone seems to just be sat around in their own garden so......

[emoji481][emoji898]

you may need one of these

2800W powerful garden shredder just GBP99 at Lidl from Sunday 23rd Sept. See text for list of other items in this garden tool event too. - hotukdeals (https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2800w-powerful-garden-shredder-just-99-at-lidl-from-sunday-23rd-sept-see-text-for-list-of-other-items-in-this-garden-tool-event-too-3051291)

bought mine years ago and it just keeps going. Currently at a mates garden eating his holly etc.

NotAllThere
29th June 2019, 18:27
Yesterday evening - cherry picking (only the best ones, obviously).
Today, gym followed by sushi.
Tomorrow, sauna followed by sitting in the garden and enjoying G&Ts - in 36C heat. Which kinds of makes me think about whether I should go to the sauna.

NotAllThere
29th June 2019, 18:29
,,bought mine years ago and it just keeps going. Currently at a mates garden eating his holly etc.i've some Bosche model - bought in the late 90s. As your experience - it just keeps going!