• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message for The Lone Gunman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message for The Lone Gunman

LG, I left my false teeth and ginger beer behind the curtains in your dining room last night. I'd be grateful if you could return them, as I can't get back in to retrieve them.

Cheers,
    Mutarki
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Hey, Gunman!

I am still waiting for the return of my teeth. I am tired of sucking worms and long for the sweet taste of bacon rinds. So will you please leave my teeth on the patio so I might eat properly.

Thanks,
    Mutarki Columbine
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Sorry mate, didnt see your last message, the wife and I have been at a bier fest here in Germany.

She did say something about finding a pair of dentures when she got home. You should be able to find them at the end of the sewage outfall pipe off the west end jetty.

HTH.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
      X