• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arty question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arty question

It's quite easy to get a digi photo and tart it up in photoshop, or something.

Is there an easy was to tart up a video clip ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I hate to disagree but thats not an Arty question thats a Techie question.....

Comment

I am sure there a people more qualified to answer this than me, but I think the end result will depend on the quality and resolution of the original video clip. This weekend I am going to try to transfer some old video to DVD using Vista build in stuff. Let you know how I get on.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Yes, results vary in proportion to the amount of money you spend on it.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Cheap as chips...

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MA...mco=MjE0NTQwMg
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            merci

800 quids eh.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

merci

800 quids eh.

Don't forget to factor in the cost of a Mac if you haven't already got one.

You'll probably need a mac pro (start @ £1900) and a couple of 30 inch monitors (another couple of grand).

Easy really.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

merci

800 quids eh.

I use that for my cycling videos. Don't forget to factor in about 6 months following the tutorials, which luckily comes with on a set of DVDs, and reading the manuals.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  I use that for my cycling videos. Don't forget to factor in about 6 months following the tutorials, which luckily comes with on a set of DVDs, and reading the manuals.
                  6 months

gulp
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

6 months

gulp
                    It's a lot like IT, loads of buzzwords to learn before you can even understand the most basic instructions, but once you get into it it's all pretty noddy. Just a long learning curve.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X