• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World's 50 safest banks 2009

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World's 50 safest banks 2009

http://www.gfmag.com/admin/mods/abmR...t_mid_year.pdf

Well, my business account is with Credit-Suisse, so that's ok. But my personal is with UBS. I'll just have to ensure I keep it below the maximum safe level.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Rabobank
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Rabobank
        Robabank ?

Comment

I'd like to have seen what their list was a year ago !!

Comment

I'm surprised Nationwide Building Society got in there as a bank. :P.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              I'm surprised Nationwide Building Society got in there as a bank. :P.
              Me too. Makes me doubt the validity of the list.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Me too. Makes me doubt the validity of the list.....
                BNP Paribas at EIGHT will raise one or two eyebrows too!
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Well, my business account is with Credit-Suisse, so that's ok. But my personal is with UBS. I'll just have to ensure I keep it below the maximum safe level.
                  And what do you believe to be the "maximum safe level".
                  If you are thinking of a guarantee level guaranteed by the government or some such then that level is 0. Zero.

HTH.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

CHF 30'000, I understood.

Most of my money doesn't spend much time there anyway. It goes into the cantonal bank. Which is somewhat safer.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X