• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mugabe soon ashamed of comrade Brown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugabe soon ashamed of comrade Brown

lets print money to erase debt

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...-to-0.5pc.html

"It's a leap in the dark," said George Osborne, the shadow chancellor. "It's effectively printing money, but because all the other government policies haven't worked. I don't think the Bank of England was left with any other options."

Proof that the Tories are no better than Labour. The market should be left to find its own state of equalibrium. At the moment the fiscally prudent are suffering while the reckless borrowers are being propped up. People need to learn there is no such thing as a free lunch.

It would also be nice to young people to be able to afford to get on the housing ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      People need to learn there is no such thing as a free lunch.
      I think you'll find there is, at least on a personal level. I've had a free lunch on a number of occasions...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        "It's a leap in the dark," said George Osborne, the shadow chancellor. "It's effectively printing money, but because all the other government policies haven't worked. I don't think the Bank of England was left with any other options."

Proof that the Tories are no better than Labour. The market should be left to find its own state of equalibrium. At the moment the fiscally prudent are suffering while the reckless borrowers are being propped up. People need to learn there is no such thing as a free lunch.

It would also be nice to young people to be able to afford to get on the housing ladder.
        What he is saying is the Labour govt have painted themselves into such a corner, even the Tories would not rule out printing money.

The tax and spend years and massive borrowing of the Labour govt have destroyed the British economy.

Comment

Working...
        X