• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worldwide downturn 'to hit women'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldwide downturn 'to hit women'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7927503.stm

I'm as fed up with the "downturn" (FFS it's a recession at least!), but going around hitting women is not going to solve anything.

Oi, put the bloody kettle on love!

What cr@p. Women can never be unemployed as they have the cooking, the cleaning, looking after the kids and shopping etc to do. And when all that is done they can spend the rest of their time making themselves pretty for their husbands.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

but wait - according to cherie blair, women are the key to ending the recession:

linky
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        What cr@p. Women can never be unemployed as they have the cooking, the cleaning, looking after the kids and shopping etc to do. And when all that is done they can spend the rest of their time making themselves pretty for their husbands.
        Not to mention polishing the bench
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Not to mention polishing the bench
          Plan B - I'm going to manufacture and sell a line of womens trousers and skirts made from polishing cloths.

Then they can clean even when they're sat on their fat arses!!

Boomed!!!
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
            Plan B - I'm going to manufacture and sell a line of womens trousers and skirts made from polishing cloths.

Then they can clean even when they're sat on their fat arses!!

Boomed!!!
            I was watching something on the box the other day, a clip from the late 40's I think, it was how to make a bathing suit from 6 facecloths (apparantly bathing costumes were rationed but facecloths weren't)

Comment

Why should women have equality in the workplace when men do not get equality in the home?

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
                I was watching something on the box the other day, a clip from the late 40's I think, it was how to make a bathing suit from 6 facecloths (apparantly bathing costumes were rationed but facecloths weren't)
                Thats a very niche p0rn habbit you have.
                The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                  Thats a very niche p0rn habbit you have.
                  I'm sure there's a website for it though.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Why should women have equality in the workplace when men do not get equality in the home?
                    Oooh BP
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
                    X