• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Showaddywaddy/Shawadiwadi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showaddywaddy/Shawadiwadi

I'm going up to Pitlochry for the weekend and just found out that Showaddywaddy are playing on the Saturday.

I have a terrible desire to go and see them for some unknown reason, I blame it on this site.

Do it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIBnYMltl0U

Comment

Say hello to Bob.

Comment

Ill have to be taken out with convulsions half way through the first song.

"Let's take a little walk,
        down to IT support"

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          Do it !
          FFS DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"I Wonder Why" indeed
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

I love Pitlochry. Stayed on banks of Loch Tummel on many occasions.
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I'm going up to Pitlochry for the weekend and just found out that Showaddywaddy are playing on the Saturday.

I have a terrible desire to go and see them for some unknown reason, I blame it on this site.
                Go for it. I reckon it's probably a really good laugh. They can't possibly take themselves too seriously so you'd probably enjoy it.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                  I love Pitlochry. Stayed on banks of Loch Tummel on many occasions.
                  Great, great place, I usually stay up at the Moulin Inn just outside the town, try and drown myself in their own brewed ales while the gf sits and moans "is that you getting another one!?!?"

Usually go for a run round Loch Tummel when I'm up there although I cannot walk across the dam due to my vertigo.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Cool - btw I used to work at the Pitlochry Festival Theatre as a gardener back in the sumemr of 1978 - its changed lcoation now - it has moved from the top of the town , towards Loch Faskaly HydroDam.

Ah - myself at the age of 18 in Pitlochry - as it was a summer seasonal job and it was very difficult to get any accomodation - I pitched a tent and lived rent-free in Glen Faskally for a couple of months - dear me - thirty years ago.... I recall back then the Theatre was running Brechts 'The Caucasian Chalk Cilcle' ....

BTW have you been to Quuens View - stunning place nearby - also a walk up Ben Verackie can be fun !

Down in the Glen
                    Living in a Tent
                    Dont need money
                    Dont Pay rent
                    Dont even know the Time
                    Bit you dont mind
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 6 March 2009, 12:33.

Comment

Working...
                    X