• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Going Forward..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Going Forward..."

Been hearing these buzz-words/phrases a lot lately from the permies here

"Going Forward" has been used on every single conf call this week! Others that have heard it, then use it regularly during the day

Another one often used A LOT is, "heads up"...

Someone once said 'We're all Palestinian', but he's a complete cunt.
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
      Been hearing these buzz-words/phrases a lot lately from the permies here

"Going Forward" has been used on every single conf call this week! Others that have heard it, then use it regularly during the day

Another one often used A LOT is, "heads up"...
      'Going forward' is one of the most irritating phrases I hear. It's completely superfluous and just shows the speaker up to be a moron with nothing useful to say.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I going to stop saying it. Going forward.

Comment

I guess going forward we should step up to the plate and touch base more often on this issue

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
            I guess going forward we should step up to the plate and touch base more often on this issue
            I think I should punch people more often.

Comment

And why is everything called ‘SOLUTIONS’?

F**king ‘Hygiene Solutions’, ‘Transport Solutions’, ‘Catering Solutions’, ‘Document Management Solutions’, ‘Environmental Solutions’etc.

STOP IT !

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I think I should punch people more often.
                I suspect you have some issues that require closure.

[Runs away very quickly....]

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  'Going forward' is one of the most irritating phrases I hear. It's completely superfluous and just shows the speaker up to be a moron with nothing useful to say.
                  U mean like "ratewhore"? Yeh I know what you mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
                    I suspect you have some issues that require closure.

[Runs away very quickly....]
                    I guess he just doesn't have that blue sky thinking and the view from 30,000 feet. Going forward, he'll have to get with the program.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X