• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brainwashing the kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brainwashing the kids

Parents who took their children out of school in protest at them being taught about gay, bisexual and transgender history could be prosecuted.
    Council bosses said the protest resulted in around 30 primary pupils missing school and had "taken action" against parents who pulled took their children out of George Tomlinson School in Leytonstone, east London, but refused to state what sanctions are being taken.

Pervez Latif, a 41-year-old accountant whose children Saleh, 10, and Abdurrahin, nine, attend the school, said his wife Shaheen, 38, was worried they could be taken to court.

He said: "My wife is very concerned she might be prosecuted.

"As yet we haven't heard anything from the council about whether they are taking action."

He said he knew of about 30 children who had been taken out of classes during the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Week after parents objected to their youngsters being encouraged to "celebrates the lives and achievements of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people in the community".
    A week ... a whole fookin week to brainwash the kiddies that up the OXO tower is a valid..equal choice?

The spokesman added: "As part of the borough's policy of promoting tolerance in our schools, children are taught that everyone in our society is of equal value.
    what even the peados?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    up the OXO tower is a valid..equal choice
    Your avatar would seem to advertise the option...
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

On a serious note - not being a parent here so would appreciate the viewpoint of those with kids in school:

Can the LEA/Council/school really prosecute the parents for taking their children out of classes in objection? It's their choice, after all, whether to have them attend school or not. They could even home-school them under English law if they wanted to. What would the charge be?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        On a serious note - not being a parent here so would appreciate the viewpoint of those with kids in school:

Can the LEA/Council/school really prosecute the parents for taking their children out of classes in objection? It's their choice, after all, whether to have them attend school or not. They could even home-school them under English law if they wanted to. What would the charge be?

Isn't thee a law against taking children out of school to go on holiday?

Comment

A week ... a whole fookin week to brainwash the kiddies that up the OXO tower is a valid..equal choice?
          You dont think it is???
          The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
            You dont think it is???
            I can see how plenty of people would be upset at 9 & 10 year olds coming home with some damn tricky questions.

When I was at junior school, the school had to get the parent's permission to do sex education. As I recall, almost every parent said "yes". But this isn't sex education, is it?

It would certainly ease and simplify the grooming for the paederasts - it is a bit "celebrate the bum botherers".
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

What if your son is born gay?

Does that make him easier for Paedos to get at?
              The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

AFAIK you can take your children out of school and home-school them, but not if it is because of a prejudice you hold that is illegal to hold and act upon.

Comment

Whilst I don't think LGBT should be rammed down their throat (I can see a few puns about that one coming up), I also don't agree that it should be swept under the carpet either.

And therein lies the problem.

By the very existance of a separate society for LGBT, you are perpetuating division and difference.

I would much prefer a society where we do not need to celebrate "diversity and difference" and instead just accept that we are what we are.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

what even the peados?
                    It is always interesting to see people with a homophobic bent when they obsess over men inserting their penises into other men's anuses. They often seem the angry sort.

Comment

Working...
                    X