• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lloyds Outsourcing strategy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lloyds Outsourcing strategy

With the government owing 70%+ of this company and proclaiming 'british jobs for British workers', how can this companies atrocious outsourcing policy be allowed to continue.

Will we see a change?

Originally posted by CoolerKing View Post
    With the government owing 70%+ of this company and proclaiming 'british jobs for British workers', how can this companies atrocious outsourcing policy be allowed to continue.
    Because the government is lying.

Will we see a change?
    No.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Will we see a change?
      IMO its the sort of thing the PCG should be lobbying for.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        IMO its the sort of thing the PCG should be lobbying for.

Comment

British jobs for ex-British Empire workers.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Will we see a change?
            I telephoned the High Court last week and I got put through to an Indian Call Centre! Perhaps the UK will have the court the hearings in India as well.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I complained about a Indian call centre worker at lloyds, they had made an error and I got a phone call where the cow was saying "can you afford to pay? maybe you have financial difficulties and you are not telling us" so it was "right, I am not standing for this from the likes of you"

UK customer services were right up for getting the girl sacked and escalated the complaint, they were very obviously trying to paint them in a bad light to protect UK jobs.

Comment

today's Dilbert:

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2009-03-08/

Comment

Working...
                X