• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Edinburgh 10K -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edinburgh 10K -

Just entered - I must be mad.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 9 March 2009, 17:23.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

10k isn't far

Comment

That's some relief...
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

What would they say?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
          10k isn't far
          To the nearest pub it is.

Comment

10K for Edinburgh? Give it another six months and you'll be able to buy it for 5K.

Good luck.

Comment

I thought it was going to be for a senior DBA architect job.

Comment

Does the Edinburgh 10k not go up the mound?

Comment

He'd be best to take his Scooter

Comment

When is it? I'm supposed to be doing the one in Bellahoustoun Park in June (I think) but I've neither registered or started training. If the Edinburgh one was later in the year I might be able to dither for another couple of months before doing anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X