• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happens next

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens next

Stock markets are going to rally and make up some of the losses.

Gold is going to fall back quite some way.

Sell the stocks and buy gold when everyone is pointing to the greenshoots of recovery.

If you do this, you will make some serious money.

This great depression hasn't even started yet.

It's just a bounce coming up.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Stock markets are going to rally and make up some of the losses.

Gold is going to fall back quite some way.

Sell the stocks and buy gold when everyone is pointing to the greenshoots of recovery.

If you do this, you will make some serious money.

This great depression hasn't even started yet.

It's just a bounce coming up.
    I did notice the markets make some healthy gains today, and wondered if anyone would post something positive on here, as when the markets make heavy losses people readily post.

But no, its just a bounce.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      .......and wondered if anyone would post something positive on here

Oh no, that's not fair, please don't - it hurts laughing this much
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

What happens next? Easy... The answer is so obvious.

The people with money are clueless, they don't have to worry about tomorrow.

For the people without, tomorrow will not get any better. Help well certainly not come from those in power, no no. They only service us with opportunities not equality. Opportunities only those with money know how to exploit.

A redistribution of wealth perhaps is the answer? The government certainly seems to think so, but has not given one penny to those that need it - fail.

What happens next? For those without? Nothing. They will continue as they have done, to provide & survive as best as they know - through work that is needed.

Recessions sicken me, I'm in work I should be happy, but I'm sickened at how the poor are exploited - what a race we are.

Perhaps this recession will bring us change -

Can't talk long I've got an invoice to post.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I did notice the markets make some healthy gains today, and wondered if anyone would post something positive on here, as when the markets make heavy losses people readily post.

But no, its just a bounce.
          Well obviously:

- If it falls a lot it's the start of the end
          - If it falls a bit it's the start of a downward spiral
          - If it stays about unchanged, it's the calm before the storm
          - If it goes up it's a bounce signifying the end
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...