• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blunkett's latest diversionary attempt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blunkett's latest diversionary attempt

Blunkett 'caught in honeytrap' so what does he do? Tries to divert attention by prognosticating on awork cure for welfare.

This man is an ejit.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Anyone else would have seen that coming

Comment

Mind you, she's not bad...

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
        Anyone else would have seen that coming
        yes I love blunket, he should always be kept in goverment so when he has a scandle, which appears to be a regular thing these days I can say

"I bet he didn't see that one coming"

Comment

Originally posted by voron
          He'd have to touch her all around to know that...

Comment

oh dear, everyone tried so hard not to say that.

'all over' my dear 'all over' (tcsh not all around, she's not a Baba Yaga)

Comment

Originally posted by voron
              Yeah, she is pretty hot. I reckon the old codger has a big donga!

Mailman

Comment

Nah, it's being able to read braille.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  He'd have to touch her all around to know that...
                  Lucky bugger

Comment

While Mr Blunkett insisted that he had only worked for two weeks and had broken no rules as this was in the period before the election, when MPs have to officially "resign", the company said it had hired him for three months. He took on a non-executive post with DNA Structures, a company offering paternity tests, after he was forced to quit over his own paternity scandal involving Kimberly Quinn, a married publisher. Mr Blunkett claims to be the father of her elder child.

The beleaguered minister also faced criticism last night for failing to declare his "gift" membership at the exclusive Mayfair club Annabel's, worth more than £2,200.
                    Here we go again.

Comment

Working...
                    X