• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

job of the day ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

job of the day ...

Here's my proposal for 'job of the day' ...

http://www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSearch/Jo...JobId=43481009

Senior Project manager- North West- £160.00 per day. Start immediately

We are proud to be working with this first class client of ours who are looking for a well experienced Senior project manager- with experience with Prince2 methodology.

This is a 3 month position for a contractor to have:

?proven ability in managing stakeholder requests
    ?monitor and control risk environment
    ?managing relationships with project stakeholders

They are looking for a good old rounder to communicate, be self motivated and drive the team forward. You be able to influence senior , project and business stakeholders.

Please send cv's for immediate consideration.

Originally posted by ziggy View Post

We are proud to be working with this first class client of ours who are looking for a well experienced Senior project manager- with experience with Prince2 methodology.

They are looking for a good old rounder to communicate, be self motivated and drive the team forward. You be able to influence senior , project and business stakeholders.

Why do they have to resort to Ali G Jafaken language?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Because Borat was on vacation at the time....
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

There's a few benched PM types on this forum. Any of you going for this role?

Comment

Clients/Agents now offering permie-territory wages, maybe to test the water and see what they can get now for their money? If you do it through Limited Co. and live local that's still about a £35-40k/yr wage.
          The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

I saw a .NET contract paying £28K p.a.

Contracts on permie wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Quite shocking English:-

The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ziggy View Post

That'll be one for Zetghost then
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  There's a few benched PM types on this forum. Any of you going for this role?
                  I am benched at the moment and might consider a role like this if it was very local (this is not) but the problem I would have and I know people will say dont take the role if you're not happy with the rate, but I wouldn't be able to put my all into the work as I'd constantly feel like I was being short changed..

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
                    Clients/Agents now offering permie-territory wages, maybe to test the water and see what they can get now for their money? If you do it through Limited Co. and live local that's still about a £35-40k/yr wage.
                    still a crap wage for a senior PM role
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X