• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK is boring today...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK is boring today...

...Muslims, Economy, War blah blah.

Here's a topical joke:

Two Afghans boarded a flight out of New York. One sat in the window seat and the other sat in the middle seat. Just before takeoff,
    an American got on and took the aisle seat. After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when one of the Afghans in the window seat said, "I think I'll get up and get a beer."

"No problem," said the American, "I'll get it for you." While he was gone, one of the Afghans picked up the American's shoe and spat in it.

When he returned with the beer, the other Afghan said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too." Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it and while he was gone, the other Afghan picked up the other shoe and spat in it. When the American returned to his seat, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. "Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes, and pissing in beers?"
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Muslims don't drink beer.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Muslims don't drink beer.

HTH
      Or stay around long enough for the landing.

HTH
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I saw a variation on this one years ago featuring Rangers and Celtic supporters tulipting in shoes/pissing in bovril.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I saw a variation on this one years ago featuring Rangers and Celtic supporters tulipting in shoes/pissing in bovril.
          Yes, I remember Billy Connolly doing that joke many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            Thats the one
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              Was it funny when Billy told it?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                Probably not
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  And probably took him an hour with all his un-necessary prancing around.

Comment

Judge for yourselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JjVg...eature=related

Not work safe if your office dislikes sweary Scottish comedians.

Comment

Working...
                    X