• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Adrian Chiles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrian Chiles

What do you think?
    He's quite good isn't he
    46.88%
    Get his fat, smug Billy Bunter face off my TV
    18.75%
    He's as funny as leprosy
    9.38%
    AndyW is considerably richer than yow
    25.00%
    Last edited by Foxy Moron; 11 March 2009, 13:12.

Should be prime minister.
    Bored.

Comment

the nation's favourite brummy?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Cheeky chappie

Comment

He’s typical Birmingham; straightforward, concise and calls a spade a spade. That’s why he wouldn’t survive 5 minutes in the average office.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Add to that
            insincere, limited talent, dour, unfunny, unable to improvise . Not qualities I associate with Birmingham

Comment

He's a politically correct twat.

Comment

I can't be bothered to Google this being. Who is he? Provide a link to why I should even bother Googling

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
                  I can't be bothered to Google this being. Who is he? Provide a link to why I should even bother Googling
                  Cant be bothered either but I think he is a BBC presentere of some sort. Sports or Business, can;t remember which. Eitherway I dont care enough to bother voting.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

He was on working lunch years ago, then BBC decided they had a 'personality', so now they're attempting to put him on every BBC show they possibly can. He was very good at reading autocues on working lunch, but he's no Jonathan Ross (back when he was good). Reminds me of the way they started forcing Lineka on us a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X