• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just paid for my...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just paid for my...

Michael Jackson tickets. heehee....

Nurse! He's out of bed again!
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Me too.. got 4x tickets close to the stage.. woohoo!!
      The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Did you get a discount for taking the kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Recruitment Agent View Post
          Michael Jackson tickets. heehee....
          Although I still agree that he is a fantastic artiste - and part of me would like to see him live, I vowed long ago never to give him another penny again of my money through buying any of his merchandise again.

I'll steer clear of libel and avoid the p-word and I know he was cleared in a court of law. But acquited or not, there's no law that says we (the public) have to keep financially supporting him.

Arrrghh. You can see how much this gets on my nerves...

Just one question to Chris and RA - what would he have to do for you not to go and see him?

Comment

I thought they went on sale on friday?

Comment

Is it like going to the motor racing? Are you only going to see if his nose falls off? Or his white face paint runs under the lights?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Apparenty he couldn't launch a tour in the US because he is still heavily tainted by the child abuse case. There are people making lots of money out of alledged incidents. However consider this...

The LAPD still have lots of evidence from the previous Jordon case including, the secret childs playroom with alarms to warn for people entering, semen found on the Children's toys, and then we had Jordon himself being able to describe the birthmark on his knob, ask yourself howwould he know that? That case was closed when he paid Jordan's parents a substancial amount of money. Nobody pays significant amounts of money to shut someone up unless there is some concern.

Add to that the Judge of the last case had "Serious and grave concerns" about his behaviour.

IMHO, you should not be giving money to someone like him, and certainly should not be proud of it. All this does is encourage the next stage of the abuse. After all he's being vindicated for his actions, in this country anyway, remember, even the Yanks aren't daft enough to fall for it.

Comment

I don't think he will be able to finish the tour anyway.

Seen more fat on a butcher's pencil.

Comment

Ive got 8 - 3 for me 5 for sale closer to the time...wasted 3 hours from 7am but got them in the end!

I saw him during BAD and there is noone on this earth that gives value for money onstage - NOONE.

I have my doubts if hell make it - but since the O2 bods have taken out an £80 Mill insurance last week - Im sure they also have concerns - but the wider plan is a global tour which may net him upto £300 Million - and as he has no money Id expect him to give this his last all

Whether he can move like he did before remains to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X