• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone still going to vote for Brown and Labour Poll?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still going to vote for Brown and Labour Poll?

See poll
    Still going to vote for Brown.
    3.85%
    Wasn't voting Brown but am impressed to will vote Brown now.
    15.38%
    Was going to vote Brown, but now no chance
    0.00%
    I won't be voting at all
    19.23%
    I'm definately voting anything to keep Brown out.
    61.54%

Where?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I was expecting a poll, where is it?
      Originally posted by cailin maith
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Graham, he's jotting it down

Comment

There's no 'I would even vote for AndyW to keep Brown out' option.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well done for no Andyw.
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I toyed with the idea of voting Labour in 1992 but the night before the election I had this awful nightmare in which my right hand withered away and dropped off as I left the polling booth after having put an X next to the labour candidate's name.

Comment

Fotr those not voting Brown who will you vote for?

Comment

AbB

Anyone but Brown?

Unfortunately, I suspect that in the last election there was an attitude of "anyone but the Tories" so people were holding their noses and voting Labour.

I just hope to goodness it doesn't happen this time!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Fotr those not voting Brown who will you vote for?
                    I think it’s the last time I’ll be allowed to vote in Britain as my voting rights will expire due to overseas residence. I’m pretty sure it’ll be the conservatives, simply because they have the best chance of defeating labour in the constituency where I’m registered.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X