• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Of to Rome...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of to Rome...

Chaps, I'm off to Rome for a couple of days on Wednesday.

Any good bars/restaurants etc?

Which reminds me, why don't we have a section on the forum where we can post recommendations for Eats 'n Drinks in the various places we travaille?
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

would you kindly do us all a favour and not return

ta

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
      Which reminds me, why don't we have a section on the forum where we can post recommendations for Eats 'n Drinks in the various places we travaille?
      That sounds like a good idea! Some sort of sticky thread at the top of general or light relief.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
        Chaps, I'm off to Rome for a couple of days on Wednesday.
        I didn't think the Romans would be your favourite bunch JC.

Comment

Candy Bar on George Street or Ricks on Frederick Street in Edinburgh.... both totty heaven although Ricks has a slight edge as they serve Cristal and the better years of Dom Perignon... Candy Bar does Krug and La Grande Dame...
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

P.S I here their are some nice Mosques in Rome these days if you are into local architecture.....
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Hear.

Those pubs in Edinburgh sound good, but what would be the cab fare for JC to get back to Rome at the end of the night?

Comment

better question, can I have a puff on whatever Mquigg is smoking

ta

Milan.

Comment

Ah, once youve been to a weekend night at the Candy Bar or Ricks you probably wouldnt want to...

Tip: Ricks offers accomodation onsite as well...

"candy bar
                  Ultra-trendy bar on George Street.

review
                  If you didn’t believe the beautiful people on the covers of GQ, FHM,and Esquire actually existed, take a peep into this bundle of joy. Enjoy the glitz and glamour of George Street with the likes of Jocelyn and Isabella as they down champagne and margeritas courtesy of their great friend Lord Visa, while you dream of one day affording a drink yourself. Fair enough, Candy Bar’s a carbon copy of the Glasgow franchise but we haven’t heard any complaints, and what could possibly be better than a night out with Barbie and Ken we have to ask."

Needless to say, its my local.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                    better question, can I have a puff on whatever Mquigg is smoking

ta

Milan.

Sure can Milan, just dont inhale....

What country are you currently in? (As opposed to what planet am I currently on)...
                    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                    X