• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft and Nu Labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft and Nu Labour

Every time I type the word brown into MS word it’s automatically capitalised and I have to got back and correct it.

Are the dark forces of Microsoft’s spell check developers spreading propaganda for the Snot Goblin?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Help me here, I'm worried. I just did a test of this and here's the result;

TC1) Type in short sentences with 7 different colours named including brown.

Result)
    It’s green. It’s Brown. It’s yellow. It’s black. It’s blue. It’s red. It’s purple.

Comment

You been on the ganga mich?

I'm going to test on open office
      Last edited by minestrone; 12 March 2009, 14:30.

Comment

Didn't for me.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          You been on the ganga mich?
          No, man. This is really happening and it’s weird. <eats another cookie>

Comment

Open office does it as well

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Open office does it as well
              Did they nick the source code?

Comment

US english?

Its an ivy league college.
                The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                  US english?

Its an ivy league college.
                  Nederlands, but switches British English as soon as I type the guilty word.

Comment

Working...
                  X