• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobs(w)erve

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs(w)erve

Anyone else having problems applying for roles on Jobs(w)erve today?

Am getting the following messages:

"Error while trying to process the uploaded CV"

"Please correct the errors highlighted below"

"No CV has been attached to this application"

It looks like someone is messing up the back end stuff. Anyone else getting similar problems on Jobs(w)erve?
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

I hate that place with a vengence! I refuse to use it!

Comment

Never used it in me puff
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
        I hate that place with a vengence! I refuse to use it!
        Apart from going direct, how do you go about applying for roles & contracts?
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
          Monster and CWJobs

this time around 90% of calls and enquiries have come from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
            Monster and CWJobs

this time around 90% of calls and enquiries have come from there.
            I've registered on both, but I find Monster more suited for permies than contractors. However, If I knew how to search for contracts on there, I can always change the way I search for roles. CWJobs I look at from time to time....and is more contractor friendly.

Comment

Cold calling - amazing what offers you can get it you do the rounds on a council estate - excuse me Madam - may I take a moment of your time ...

Comment

I've registered on both, but I find Monster more suited for permies than contractors. However, If I knew how to search for contracts on there, I can always change the way I search for roles. CWJobs I look at from time to time....and is more contractor friendly.
                I stand corrected on Monster. Just looked on there and it now has an option for searching for contract roles. The last time I used it, it was hard to find contract roles on there.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  Cold calling - amazing what offers you can get it you do the rounds on a council estate - excuse me Madam - may I take a moment of your time ...
                  Give me your contact number and I will cold call you every hour until you can offer me a role.

Comment

Give me your contact number and I will cold call you every hour until you can offer me a role.
                    I prefer sarnies to rolls - mind you beggars cant be chosers ....

Comment

Working...
                    X