• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

What are ye all doing?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Taking the kids tobogganing at the snow dome.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Daughters 4th birthday (god time flies). Having a party at an indoor adventure type climbing frame thingy called adventure land. Its great there as they encourage the adults to go on too.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        What are ye all doing?
        Stop poking your nose over my fence, it's perfectly legal!

Comment

Saturday - lunch with my sister to celebrate my birthday.

Sunday - lunch with my sister-in-law to celebrate my birthday.

Then packing for my flight on Monday morning (assuming that the agency comes up with a reworded contract today).
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

House clearing...

and picking up Dad's car - I'm now the proud owner of a Skoda Fabia...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              House clearing...

and picking up Dad's car - I'm now the proud owner of a Skoda Fabia...
              rebadged VW Polo

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
                rebadged VW Polo
                Isn't that a good thing?

My old Polo is still going strong, despite being left un-tended by it's new owner in our road for 6 months.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Day Trpping

Got a good reason
                  For taking the easy way out

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Isn't that a good thing?

My old Polo is still going strong, despite being left un-tended by it's new owner in our road for 6 months.
                    My point is Skoda is seen as bad whereas VAG is seen as V good.

What Car has had the Fabia small car of the year for a few years. But obviously public opinion is still that Skoda are inferior to VW/Audi by some margin, yet the car uses the same parts. Market differentiation I believe the economic term is, i.e. selling your product to several markets at different prices by implying added value or not. The public are very gulible.
                    Last edited by Foxy Moron; 13 March 2009, 10:03.

Comment

Working...
                    X