• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The race to devalue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The race to devalue

The race for devaluation

Does this mean that the BOE can print as much as it likes as everyone else is trying to devalue at the same time.

I was planing to keep some of my money in CHF but I'm not so sure now.
    I'm alright Jack

As the article says, somebody has to remain over-valued. The question is, how do you pick where to put your money?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      As the article says, somebody has to remain over-valued. The question is, how do you pick where to put your money?
      maybe you should put your money in the currency of your expenses - then you match income - savings - expenses

of course you gain nothing with this - but you also lose nothing.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        The race for devaluation

Does this mean that the BOE can print as much as it likes as everyone else is trying to devalue at the same time.

I was planing to keep some of my money in CHF but I'm not so sure now.
        I am quite sure - to not have savings in CHF - lit is nice in this age of the internet that funds can move in seconds - pfew
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
        X