• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mickey Mouse must die!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mickey Mouse must die!

Islamic law must prevail!

Watch the first one (1).

http://timesonline.typepad.com/comme...113-and-t.html
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Islamic law must prevail!

Watch the first one (1).

http://timesonline.typepad.com/comme...113-and-t.html
    As Francko says to me, lighten up! The guy is right about mice in real life, the advice is sensible, and when we get to Jerry and Mickey, he can't stop smiling.

Comment

I don't know - what if Euro disney becomes a target?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This is going to start a Jihad between mice and cats.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint you but I saw these last year and I asked some non religious friends who are native Farsi and Arabic speakers to translate the original. As much as I am anti-Islam (or any religion come to that) ; unfortunately the translation is pure propaganda. It would be nice if the translation was true and then I would use it to argue with extremists, but it is not. We are IT people and we should analyze what information is presented to use, not to get carried away with the excitement of the product.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

But it's on the internet... it must be true, no?

Comment

The old mistranslation thing, that's always a good one. The only correct translation of Arabic is what suits them.

All criticism of Islam is racist too, funny how we never see any adverse comment whatever on Hinduism, Sikkism or Rastifarianism but maybe the white racists have not got round to those yet.

Likewise the stonings of adulterers, imprisonment and execution of homosexuals, cutting off of hands of thiefs, persecution of those deemed heretic or apostate, imprisoning and flogging for blasphemy (like saying women are the equal of men) are all inventions of the BNP.

The practices in so called moderate Islamic states, giving custody of children to unfit parents simple because they are are Muslim or male, telling people what language they can have bibles in, refusing passports to the wrong sort of Muslim, putting every obstacle in the way of building a church, imprisoning them for attempting to convert Muslims, must all be myths too.

Even if those things do happen, which of course they do not, that is not true Islam but deviations from it as the Inquisition or burning of witches and heretics was from Christianity. Funny how in the Haddiths "Allah's prophet" had people's hands cut off for theft, had them stoned for adultery, told women they had half the intelligence of men and had the feet cut of a whole tribe because they offended him. That must all be a mistranslation, Muslims read secret true versions of the Qr'ran and the Haddiths that bear no resemblance to the ones freely published and feature a genial fun-loving prophet.

When are people going to wake up to what Islam truly is? Some day when it is too late you will find that when Islam talks of tolerance it is not what the rest of us understand by it. It means accepting their laws which you have no say whatever in influencing and being allowed to practice your religion if you keep very very quiet about it and pay your dues.

Read the Qr'ran, read the Haddiths and ask yourselves just how people who revere that man and copy so many of his words and actions, right down to which hand to eat with and which direction to spit in, can be moderate and tolerant in the way that we define those terms. You may as well accept that a man who draws inspiration from Mein Kampf is a moderate conservative.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X