• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Survey on "Contractors and SAP Certifications"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survey on "Contractors and SAP Certifications"

Dear Contractor UK BB members,

My name is Michael Koch and I am a SAP Development Consultant working as a contractor in the UK.

I am currently holding an online survey about "Contractors and SAP Certifications" and for this reason I 'm trying to reach out to all freelancers in the SAP arena and ask them to participate in this.

Recently SAP Certifications have been a hot topic on the SAP Community Network (SCN). In case you want more background info then a link to the main discussion blog post is here.

Some of the survey results will be presented by SAP Mentors at the London SAP Inside Track on 4.4.09. Everyone interested is invited to this, just follow the link at the bottom and add your name to the list. Results will also be presented on my website in the near future. Hopefully the survey results will contribute another piece to the “certification jigsaw” and improve the system even more.

The link to the survey is below. Answering the questions should not take more than 15 minutes max.

Link to London SAP Inside Track 2009 is here.

Please contact me personally via my website pixelbase.co.uk should you have any further questions.

Thanks to all of you in advance for taking part in this!

Michael Koch
    SAP Development Consultant and SAP Mentor

Dear all,

Just wanted to give a quick Thanks to all of those who participated so far in my survey "Contractors and SAP Certification".

A mentioned before, please forward the link to the survey on to all SAP contractors you know.

The link to the survey is below. Answering the questions should not take more than 15 minutes max.

Thanks for your help and support!

Michael Koch
    SAP Development Consultant and SAP Mentor

Comment

The job function selection seems to be routed firmly in R/3 times, rather than the proliferation of Netweaver components...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
      X