• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all CUK females - your good deed for the year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all CUK females - your good deed for the year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-old-Otto.html

Go on, you know it's your duty
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I feel really sorry for this boy but it looks like his mother also got some sort of sex syndrome.......

I shows how much sex obsessed this society has become. She should rather teach his son Love,emotions and other aspects of life. Or train her to be "contractor" ...

Anyways, she herself single in her 50s that shows why she is so desperate for her son....

------------------------
    Im not female,so Appologies if only they were suppose to respond
    -------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by denver2k View Post
      I feel really sorry for this boy but it looks like his mother also got some sort of sex syndrome.......

I shows how much sex obsessed this society has become. She should rather teach his son Love,emotions and other aspects of life. Or train her to be "contractor" ...
      Or maybe shes just sick of him humping her leg?
      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

If she's that bothered why doesn't she pay for a pro?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
          Or maybe shes just sick of him humping her leg?
          yeah good valid point

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Blimey.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Ooooohhhhhh Lucy.....

We've found you a new contract!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I can see reasons why I shouldn't say this in a presumtious or pigeon-holing sense, but I can think of one set of young women who are not going to have any problem with his Down's syndrome. Why is he not meeting other people like himself? That's what everybody needs, not just this young man.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                  I can see reasons why I shouldn't say this in a presumtious or pigeon-holing sense, but I can think of one set of young women who are not going to have any problem with his Down's syndrome. Why is he not meeting other people like himself? That's what everybody needs, not just this young man.
                  I wondered that too. There have been loads of cases of Downs couples in the past. Maybe it depends on the severty of the condition, maybe his isn't so severe. I don't have a clue about it BTW, just guessing here - I knew a Downs girl when I was younger but even though she was 18/19 at the time, she had the mentality of a 10 year old and that wasn't ever going to get better.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    ... she had the mentality of a 10 year old and that wasn't ever going to get better.
                    So do must people on CUK. What's your point?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X