• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3% Wow !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3% Wow !!

I wonder what the worst city is in the UK ? Does anybody here know a person or lost a friend/relative with AIDS ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7947443.stm

Edinburgh is the worst in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Edinburgh is the worst in the UK.

Yes, but which is the worst for AIDS ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        Yes, but which is the worst for AIDS ?
        The Athens of the North? Edinburgh was the worst but I recon London has it worse now that AIDS is an imported problem. The gf has never seen a patient with HIV or AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          The Athens of the North? Edinburgh was the worst but I recon London has it worse now that AIDS is an imported problem. The gf has never seen a patient with HIV or AIDS.

I'm pretty sure you are right there. All immigrants should be health-checked on arrival, if they have not already been checked in their own country and should be expelled if they fail. We already have an explosion of tuberculosis due to HMG negligence and I am sure that AIDS will inevitably follow.

Comment

You can get free treatment for AIDS in the UK, you can't in Africa. Remember we have zero border controls.

And people wonder why the NHS is always at breaking point.

Comment

Working...
            X