• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meet the new Apprentice contestants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet the new Apprentice contestants

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

The usual bunch of thick numpties with outsize egos well in excess of their talent.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I hate that program, it is funny how desperate they get for a job that pays an average wage for an IT contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      The usual bunch of thick numpties with outsize egos well in excess of their talent.
      Should make for another interesting series then.

What tasks would we at CUK set them?

Comment

"She admires the ballsy approach to business of Sex & The City's Samantha."

Comment

Qualifications: BA (Hons) Economics & Business
          Career: Trainee Stockbroker Hometown: Belfast

Belfast born and bred, Ben is the rebellious stockbroker who considers himself to be ruthless and money-obsessed. The former Gavin Henson lookalike is inspired by the Playboy brand and cites Hugh Heffner as one of his most admired business figures. Rugby-playing Ben admits to being 'cocky' but insists that he takes business very seriously. He is a young professional with what he describes as a raw hunger to make as much money as possible.

He says: "To me making money is better than sex."

Hey! He pinched that from my CV.

Comment

I've never really liked the show. It's just like Big Brother, but with Surullen in the role of the British public.

Nobody can actually be going on the show to work for him anymore, it's all about exposure to launch a media career.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Jeez, the ******* degrees these people have:

Masters Degree in Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
              BSc Economic History With Population Studies
              BSc in Psychology and Management
              BA in Music Management

Can't people get something useful like maths, physics, chemistry, biology?

Comment

Refuse to watch anything like this out of sheer hatred for all who take part.
                Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Can't people get something useful like maths, physics, chemistry, biology?
                  Yeah! Like if they had a decent degree and real prospects of a job they would be desperate to get on this show!

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...c_400010.shtml

Your typical friendly looking London gal.

Comment

Working...
                    X