PDA

View Full Version : Too fat to work!

zara_backdog
17th March 2009, 15:12
X FACTOR flop Emma Chawner and her family are demanding more benefits because they are too fat to work. Link (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/73139/X-factor-flop-family-We-re-too-fat-to-work/)

Prehaps if cut their benefit they would not be able to afford all that food?

DimPrawn
17th March 2009, 15:13
This country has a great future.

:laugh

AlfredJPruffock
17th March 2009, 15:18
X FACTOR flop Emma Chawner and her family are demanding more benefits because they are too fat to work. Link (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/73139/X-factor-flop-family-We-re-too-fat-to-work/)

Why not just lay off the chocky biscuits ?

PS I meant them - not you dear Zara

zara_backdog
17th March 2009, 15:20
Why not just lay off the chocie biscuits ?

PS I meant them - not you dear Zara

Thanks

Just loved the quote from the mother about buying pears ONCE but they tasted funny !

Sorry, but I bet their food bill is more then £50 per week.

AlfredJPruffock
17th March 2009, 15:24
Aye Zara

And I liked this - sounds like a fascinating household.

Philip gave up work as a lorry driver in 1997 after developing diabetes.

He admitted: “I haven’t bothered looking for another job because driving is all I know, and I’d get too tired standing in a factory.”

He says he now spends most of the day watching telly.

He said: “We love TV. It’s on from the moment we get up. Often I’m so tired from watching TV I have to have a nap.”

PM-Junkie
17th March 2009, 15:25
Compulsory euthanasia draws nearer with every passing day....

adamv6
17th March 2009, 15:25
Sorry, but I bet their food bill is more then £50 per week

I suspect their BISCUIT bill is over £50 a week!

Mich the Tester
17th March 2009, 15:26
Philip gave up work as a lorry driver in 1997 after developing diabetes.

:spel too many punctures

Ruprect
17th March 2009, 15:26
Compulsory euthanasia draws nearer with every passing day....

A bit extreme. How about just changing the benefits system? I say "just"...

chuck10
17th March 2009, 15:27
No need for an expensive euthanasia clinic, if you make them walk to the clinic they will probably have a cheap heart attack on the way.

pmeswani
17th March 2009, 15:31

People like them (and unfortunately me) need to be put into a Fat reduction club in order to get people to lose weight. It's damn sight more cheaper than giving us / them diabetes medication. 3 weeks+ in one of those places and their love for fatty food will go.

fridge
17th March 2009, 15:35
One of them said they didnt have TIME to go on a diet FFS:confused:

original PM
17th March 2009, 15:38
they should be lined up against a wall and shot.

i resent paying taxes so those fat fe<kers can do Fe<k all all day

:tantrum:

Andy2
17th March 2009, 15:38
Cut their benefits to half
That will be the best cure for their obesity

Mich the Tester
17th March 2009, 15:42
they should be lined up against a wall and shot.

i resent paying taxes so those fat fe<kers can do Fe<k all all day

:tantrum:That's a bit radical. Just make them do some work maintaining public parks and chain them to a treadmill for 2 hours each day. After that they can eat as many biscuits as they like and they'll lose weight.

original PM
17th March 2009, 15:52
That's a bit radical. Just make them do some work maintaining public parks and chain them to a treadmill for 2 hours each day. After that they can eat as many biscuits as they like and they'll lose weight.

damn liberals

but I suppose you have a point problem is the guy says he would 'get tired working in a warehouse where he has to stand up'

and no doubt he would try and get out of doing anything else which looked remotely like exercise.

so I will give them a choice lose weight now or lets the worms eat the fat - seems reasonable to me!

Mich the Tester
17th March 2009, 15:57
damn liberals

but I suppose you have a point problem is the guy says he would 'get tired working in a warehouse where he has to stand up'

and no doubt he would try and get out of doing anything else which looked remotely like exercise.

so I will give them a choice lose weight now or lets the worms eat the fat - seems reasonable to me!

I’m just making the point that it’s easier to exercise more than to eat less. Compare the feeling of being knackered for a little while and having a bit of muscle pain to feeling hungry all day. It’s why I know I must never stop exercising. I eat about 3500 to 4000 calories per day and if I stopped exercising I’d get fat, because my unremitting appetite for food isn't go to go away.

denver2k
17th March 2009, 16:12

Scrap all benefits .....thats the way forward....

Mich the Tester
17th March 2009, 16:13
On the other hand, it's cruel to make a munter like that show her face outdoors.

DaveB
17th March 2009, 16:28
Give 'em treadmills and a quota of electricity to generate every day. If they make it they get their benefits, if they dont they starve.

dinker
17th March 2009, 16:35
Couldn`t the Tories cook up some sort of ad campaign featuring these archetypal Labour voters? I`m sure we`d all love to see mammoth billboards reminding us where our taxes go.

thelace
17th March 2009, 16:38
Cut off their benefits and leat them eat each other!!!!

Survival of the fittest!

Hide their remote control, that'll give them some exercise! :)

denver2k
17th March 2009, 16:39
Yeah ...there MUST be a name and shame campaign for all benefit claimers.....:spank:

PM-Junkie
17th March 2009, 16:39
Couldn`t the Tories cook up some sort of ad campaign featuring these archetypal Labour voters? I`m sure we`d all love to see mammoth billboards reminding us where our taxes go.

You mean something along the lines of "labour isn't working"?

Maybe updated to say "labour supporters are a bunch of fat, lazy, bloodsucking leaches who are a drain on the country's resources that the rest of us are paying for"?

Hmmm - it could work I guess ;)

DaveB
17th March 2009, 16:41

Maybe updated to say "labour supporters are a bunch of fat, lazy, bloodsucking leaches who are a drain on the country's resources that the rest of us are paying for"?

Hmmm - it could work I guess ;)

"L is for Labour" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnxPuidq1qQ)

lightng
17th March 2009, 17:03
Whats green and gets you fat?

Your giro.

expat
17th March 2009, 17:09

Hmmm - it could work I guess ;):spel leeches

I'm curious: did you think that you knew how to spell it, or did you just think that it doesn't matter?

PM-Junkie
17th March 2009, 17:20
:spel leeches

I'm curious: did you think that you knew how to spell it, or did you just think that it doesn't matter?
I'm curious, is your life really so pathetic that you spend all day scouring this forum looking for spelling mistakes? Does it give you a little thrill to show everyone that you spotted one?

Congratulations, at least you have acheived something today. And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with - so you can't say I never do anything for you.

Ruprect
17th March 2009, 17:30

I'm curious, is your life really so pathetic that you spend all day scouring this forum looking for spelling mistakes? Does it give you a little thrill to show everyone that you spotted one?

Congratulations, at least you have acheived something today. And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with - so you can't say I never do anything for you.

:fight:

PM-Junkie
17th March 2009, 17:43
grrrrrr :devil

lightng
17th March 2009, 19:43

:spel achieved :rollin:

Ahhh! That makes me feel much better about being benched shortly.

OwlHoot
17th March 2009, 19:58

Aha - spotted one! :D

:spel achieved

PM-Junkie
17th March 2009, 20:07
I guess the "And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with" bit was way beyond some peoples' clearly limited intellect. My mistake to assume that people can actually read I suppose.

lightng
17th March 2009, 20:29
I guess the "And there's another one for you to thrill yourself with" bit was way beyond some peoples' clearly limited intellect. My mistake to assume that people can actually read I suppose.

:wave:

DocP
17th March 2009, 21:04
There appears to be a cluture of blaming people living on a few quid a week for stealing all yer money.

Life on benefits is pretty grim for most. Put this in to context of the like of Goodwin who have.

Stolen your savings
Stolen your pension
Sold you worthless shares / loans / bonds / derivatives
Wrecked your job
Will take your house from you

... and p**s off with millions in their pockets.

Yeah.... lets give the little people a good kicking. (tabloid style)

TimberWolf
17th March 2009, 21:11
This may be an un-PC observation, but has anyone ever seen a fat person work?

lightng
17th March 2009, 21:46
There appears to be a cluture of blaming people living on a few quid a week for stealing all yer money.

Life on benefits is pretty grim for most. Put this in to context of the like of Goodwin who have.

Stolen your savings
Stolen your pension
Wrecked your job

:spel not so little

apart from that point taken.

BrilloPad
17th March 2009, 22:05

Why are you reading the daily star? :confused:

dinker
17th March 2009, 22:21

Stolen your savings
Stolen your pension
Wrecked your job

The difference is between consent and coercion. I bank at Natwest because I choose to (and I`ve never paid a penny for the privilege). I don`t consent to paying taxes, the money is stolen from me using the threat of violence.

OwlHoot
17th March 2009, 23:14

As I always say, on this board one can never use too many smilies ..

DocP
17th March 2009, 23:21
Taxes, well, at least in principle we have some say in how they are spent. So we can only blame ourselves.

R*?*S sold me something that was a lie. Now they've made free with the cash there is nothing I can do.

We no longer have a situation where by and large people get what is merited. Investments and savings we have worked hard for have been stolen by an undeserving overlord class. The shit is going to hit the fan over this.

Perhaps you've a clear view of the deserving and underserving poor?

futurix
17th March 2009, 23:46

Holy cow!
Compared to her I'm slim! Yay! :rolleyes:

bobhope
18th March 2009, 08:04
I'm not sure this isn't some kind of Daily Mail reader baiting exercise. Surely it's made up?

bobhope
18th March 2009, 08:05
Also - Daily Star website is blocked at clientco for some reason.

zara_backdog
18th March 2009, 08:09
I'm not sure this isn't some kind of Daily Mail reader baiting exercise. Surely it's made up?

No, it was discussed on one of daily TV shows yesterday which is where I picked the story up from.