PDA

View Full Version : facebook baiting

BigTime
18th March 2009, 00:21
after you've had a few and you see a no. of objectionable comments, is it acceptable to respond with the 1st thing that comes into your mind?

bodnobal
18th March 2009, 01:16
What is "facebook".

Latest thing on the t'internet I suppose?

BrilloPad
18th March 2009, 07:13
Your friends write objectionable comments?

voodooflux
18th March 2009, 08:12
after you've had a few and you see a no. of objectionable comments, is it acceptable to respond with the 1st thing that comes into your mind?

What did you write?

Archangel
18th March 2009, 08:22
What is "facebook".

Latest thing on the t'internet I suppose?

What the previous respondant said. :happy

Pondlife
18th March 2009, 08:25

Although this is almost certainly too late, Don't do it!

What seems reasonable or amusing at 00:21 after a couple of cheeky ones probably won't tomorrow when all your mates see it and decide you're actually a bit of a pri<k.

All keyboards and mobiles should come with alcohol sensors IMHO.

HTH

jmo21
18th March 2009, 08:56
Gmail Labs has an optional feature called Mail Goggles that makes you answer a simple math question before it lets you send an email.

BrilloPad
18th March 2009, 08:58
Although this is almost certainly too late, Don't do it!

What seems reasonable or amusing at 00:21 after a couple of cheeky ones probably won't tomorrow when all your mates see it and decide you're actually a bit of a pri<k.

All keyboards and mobiles should come with alcohol sensors IMHO.

HTH

:spel common sense

Though that would preclude most of my users from using the systems at clientco....

BigTime
18th March 2009, 10:33
What did you write?

fortunately not the 1st thing. they deserved it though - narcissistic mofos

Jog On
18th March 2009, 10:55
Gmail Labs has an optional feature called Mail Goggles that makes you answer a simple math question before it lets you send an email.

This I like :yay: