• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1 day to go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 day to go

Hope you're all ready to assume the crash position!
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Is it possible to be a bit more specific about the time?

Where I am it will be the 19th March in about 4 and a half hours time so will I have to be ready when the clock strikes midnight here or can I get a good night's kip first and be ready for midnight in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      You seem very sure about something. I hope you're ready to look a complete tit when the 19th (tomorrow) comes and goes with nothing especially out of the ordinary happening.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        You seem very sure about something. I hope you're ready to look a complete tit when the 19th (tomorrow) comes and goes with nothing especially out of the ordinary happening.
        I think he is being sarcastic/ironic and taking the piss oit of the armstrong thread. Which is not actually specific about dates : it just suggests that bad things will happen around March/April.

The time to say its all over will be May 1st : the burn a banker day....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I think he is being sarcastic/ironic and taking the piss oit of the armstrong thread. Which is not actually specific about dates : it just suggests that bad things will happen around March/April.

The time to say its all over will be May 1st : the burn a banker day....

Ah the Armstrong thread - the guy who has an AI model with 31,000 variables and data from the Babylonian economy.
          The real tit is SantaClaus who I spotted for a jumped-up fraud right from the start.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            The real tit is SantaClaus who I spotted for a jumped-up fraud right from the start.
            How? In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              How? In what way?
              His professed despising of people who work in IT and a superiority complex because he claims to make a living working the markets.This is a website for IT people after all. And some of us generally enjoy what we do.
              His need to show off by using the vocabulary of market technical analysis, while not understanding at a higher level the arguments against it.

I seriously doubt his claims that he makes a living solely by trading.
              Last edited by sasguru; 18 March 2009, 10:26.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

OK. The clock has just ticked past midnight in my part of the world and so it is the 19th March.

Let's see what happens then.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  How? In what way?
                  He was never fooled by the welly boots and big fluffy white beard.
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    There's no need to hide. This is God's righteous work. I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. If possible lay in store a thirty-day supply of non-perishable food, toiletries, and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X