• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I be worrying about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I be worrying about?

House prices
    Bird Flu
    Exploding terrorists
    Gordon Brown

Come on guys, I need some pointers to which is most likely to be my downfall first?

DP - In "back from hols mode and need something to worry about" mode.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    House prices
    Bird Flu
    Exploding terrorists
    Gordon Brown

Come on guys, I need some pointers to which is most likely to be my downfall first?

DP - In "back from hols mode and need something to worry about" mode.
    The rising cost of custard creams. Just think you could be dead from the 2 and 3 before you finish the packet or else you could be priced out of the property market or taxed to the hilt from GB making it impossible to afford them in the first place.

Very worrying.

Comment

I worry constantly about the baggage retrieval system at Heathrow , and the shoes they wear nowadays, Im sure theyre not good for your feet.
      Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 11 October 2005, 15:51.

Comment

You forgot the most important....The sky falling

Comment

Should I worry about my ginger nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Should I worry about my ginger nuts?
            I'm afraid so.

In fact, you should consider topping yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
              and the shoes they wear nowadays, Im sure theyre not good for your feet.
              Just make sure your feet are measured by a nice old gentleman with a foot gauge, and make sure they're leather so your feet have room to breath. Never wear nylon socks and get those bunions seen to.

Comment

Im so worried about what's happening today in the Middle East, you know.

And I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.

I'm so worried about the fashions today. I don't think they're good for your feet,

And I'm so worried about the shows on TV that sometimes they want to repeat.

I'm so worried about what's happening today, you know,
                And I'm worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.

I'm so worried about my hair falling out and the state of the world today,
                And I'm so worried about being so full of doubt about everything, anyway.

I'm so worried about modern technology.
                I'm so worried about all the things that they dump in the sea.
                I'm so worried about it. Worried about it. Worried. Worried. Worried.

I'm so worried about everything that can go wrong.
                I'm so worried about whether people like this song.
                I'm so worried about this very next verse. It isn't the best that I've got,
                And I'm so worried about whether I should go on, or whether I shouldn't just stop.

(Pause)

I'm worried about whether I ought to have stopped,
                And I'm worried because it's the sort of thing I ought to know,

(Longer pause)

I'm so worried about whether I should have stopped then.
                I'm so worried that I'm driving everyone 'round the bend.
                I'm worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.

Lyrics by: Terry Jones

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                  Im so worried about what's happening today in the Middle East, you know.

I'm so worried about the fashions today. I don't think they're good for your feet,

And I'm so worried about the shows on TV that sometimes they want to repeat.

I'm so worried about what's happening today, you know,
                  And I'm worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.

I'm so worried about my hair falling out and the state of the world today,
                  And I'm so worried about being so full of doubt about everything, anyway.

I'm so worried about modern technology.
                  I'm so worried about all the things that they dump in the sea.
                  I'm so worried about it. Worried about it. Worried. Worried. Worried.

I'm so worried about everything that can go wrong.
                  I'm so worried about whether people like this song.
                  I'm so worried about this very next verse. It isn't the best that I've got,
                  And I'm so worried about whether I should go on, or whether I shouldn't just stop.

(Pause)

I'm worried about whether I ought to have stopped,
                  And I'm worried because it's the sort of thing I ought to know,

(Longer pause)

I'm so worried about whether I should have stopped then.
                  I'm so worried that I'm driving everyone 'round the bend.
                  I'm worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.

Lyrics by: Terry Jones
                  LOL!

Comment

Ice age anyone?

Just to cheer you up even more:

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/TECH/sci...10/gulfstream/

Without the influence of the Gulf Stream and its two northern branches, the North Atlantic Drift and the Canary Current, the weather in Britain could be more like that of Siberia, which shares the same latitude.

Comment

Working...
                    X