• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Relocation * 3 last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relocation * 3 last night

A classic, looking back to the height of the boom.

Kirsty and Phil were hurrying a couple to buy a grotty bedsit above a kebab shop in North London for 190k. Another flat he showed them (in a council block that looked like something off the bill). Was a "great opportunity". You could just make out the woman saying "it smells of wee" as they walked through the doors.

Hurry! supply and demand innit?

"there is simply too much demand"

No Kirsty/Phil, there was too much cheap money in the system, and too many thick speculators looking for a quick buck.
    Remove the cheap money and it's surprising how weak demand is.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 March 2009, 13:07.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

I think the reason was obvious why the wife hadn't made any friends, can't blame him for staying in London 3 nights a week.

Comment

It was very interesting.

But I want them to return to the episode where they told that lay to try mouse-holding!

Wonder if she is happy now?

Comment

I don't understand that post BP
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          I don't understand that post BP
          You fick or wot?

Comment

"told that lay to try mouse-holding!"

I don't speak cockeny innt

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              "told that lay to try mouse-holding!"

I don't speak cockeny innt
              Blinding!

Comment

I guess I'll never know what a Lay holding a Mouse is

Comment

I was also forced to sit through this rubbish last night (although to be fair the only other thing on is re-runs of top gear on Dave)

And yes it is not suprising she has no friends she was a fussy miserable bint with a face like a spanked bum

I also do not understand DP's post

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I was also forced to sit through this rubbish last night (although to be fair the only other thing on is re-runs of top gear on Dave)

And yes it is not suprising she has no friends she was a fussy miserable bint with a face like a spanked bum

I also do not understand DP's post
                    dropped pie

Comment

Working...
                    X