• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happens next.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens next.

Hyper-inflation.

Look at today. Today is the beginning.

http://markets.ft.com/markets/commodities.asp

The world is printing trillions $$ and ££.

Nice mix coming up. Wage deflation, unemployment and inflation of prices.

deflation of prices
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      deflation of prices
      Deflation is over.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7952319.stm

Printing money has knocked it dead. From now on in, everything you buy is going to cost more money. But you won't be getting a pay rise.
      Last edited by DimPrawn; 19 March 2009, 13:31.

Comment

A bit of a rise as people move their money into safe bets. I still expect deflation of prices of non basics.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I still expect deflation of prices of non basics.
          Does that include BJs?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

A bit of a rise as people move their money into safe bets. I still expect deflation of prices of non basics.
            I disagree. Britain, Japan and USA all have queezing at full speed. There's trillions inflating the global economy. 1970's inflation here we come!

Comment

Not yet.

M0 is high, M1 and M2 are rock bottom. When M0 starts flowing into M1 and M2 you'll get inflation. So not till next year.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Not yet.

M0 is high, M1 and M2 are rock bottom. When M0 starts flowing into M1 and M2 you'll get inflation. So not till next year.
                I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  I disagree.
                  So do I.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Don't talk about the money supply, most people on here think the M1 you refer to is a motorway

Comment

Working...
                    X