• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Spanking thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Spanking thread

I'm sure if you ask nicely, Cailin Maith will give you a spank in here. Single file, no queue bargeing now.

Assume the required position and wait your turn.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I'm afraid the paddle has been retired.

You lot have given me repetative strain injury.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I'm afraid the paddle has been retired.

You lot have given me repetative strain injury.
      Darn it. I needs a good spankin' as well!!!
      Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

CM, you need to vary the implements and change the rhythm and pace.

This will prevent your hands and arms from getting tired, and more importantly, keep the sub guessing as to what is coming next.

Build up slow and steady, vary the strokes, add a few suprises, and you'll have the sub blissed out on endorphin release and wandering in their own subspace in no time.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
            CM, you need to vary the implements and change the rhythm and pace.

This will prevent your hands and arms from getting tired, and more importantly, keep the sub guessing as to what is coming next.

Build up slow and steady, vary the strokes, add a few suprises, and you'll have the sub blissed out on endorphin release and wandering in their own subspace in no time.
            Erk!

You really really need to get out more BGG!
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Diver posted : You really really need to get out more BGG!
              I did ! That's where I learned all this sort of practical stuff.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ahhhh! So that's why you are Board Game Geek? It all makes sense now.
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Posted by Rookie : Ahhhh! So that's why you are Board Game Geek? It all makes sense now.
                    I never twigged until you mentioned it !

Good observation !

Right ho, who's up for some extreme water-boarding fun then ?

My rates are quite reasonable.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X