• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help for the OXO tower

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for the OXO tower

Pepper should work like a charm to "spice up" life in the OXO tower
    click - SFW

whadda-ya-think? Would the old missus be delighted or what.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

If I were you I would not book her into a date up the oxo tower until those pepper grinders are installed properly.

But I think you can safely take you mistress there.

Comment

One of girlie's sisters, not to be outdone over our cruet set, found some that were not only electric, with variable speed and grind size, but also had a frickin laser pointer built in to show where the output would land.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        One of girlie's sisters, not to be outdone over our cruet set, found some that were not only electric, with variable speed and grind size, but also had a frickin laser pointer built in to show where the output would land.

But if they did not have the Peugeot grinder mechanism they will forever be an inferior product.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
        X