• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is what I want. But it's not in Surrey.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I want. But it's not in Surrey.

http://www.primelocation.com/uk-prop...CJYR_YOR080081

add a zero for surrey

Comment

Why do you want to live in Surrey? The roads are so congested it would be quicker to buy a mobility scooter and menace along the pavements for the daily commute

Comment

My father in law lives in the next village.
        Pubs good but place is flat as a pancake and prone to flooding - not a problem for you is it DP?
        Last edited by Coalman; 20 March 2009, 14:29.
        Beer
        is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Not even a whole house is it? Just a wing? Nice bluebell copse though.
          Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

judging from the photo's looks like the garden needs some work

I keep wondering why you are always dreaming about property Dim and then I remember...

Dim's house... http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...%3D51%26y%3D15

Milan.

Comment

Jeezzz I am almost forgot how cheap houses are in Britain.....

This is a proper house
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                Jeezzz I am almost forgot how cheap houses are in Britain.....

This is a proper house
                Thats just a picture of a Fjord.
                Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

It’s not my taste at all but best of luck to you. I get the impression that modern architecture is unpopular in Britain. Sure, there are some brilliant buildings in London and Birmingham (new bull ring) and one or two fantastic architects, but it seems the height of aspiration is still a Georgian or mock tudor house in the country.

Is there anywhere in Britain where they’d let me build something like these? Don’t say Milton Keynes or Slough;

piccy

anotherhouse
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
                    Thats just a picture of a Fjord.
                    Nah, this is a fjord
                    Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Working...
                    X