• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 4th Stock Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 4th Stock Market

https://www.the4thmarket.com/

Has anyone tried to predict the outcome of the position of these stocks to win 100k.

Sounds the same as my Plan B except my site is football gambling.

Comment

I've heard that betfair have some good things going on with their football bets.

As for 4th Market. How hard can it be, to put 10 stocks in order. A little bit of fundamantal analysis, followed up with some moving averages and then mapped over each other in terms of their relativity to work out the order

Comment

Originally posted by Slumdog View Post
        I've heard that betfair have some good things going on with their football bets.

As for 4th Market. How hard can it be, to put 10 stocks in order. A little bit of fundamantal analysis, followed up with some moving averages and then mapped over each other in terms of their relativity to work out the order
        Beleive me that is the type of people that will get attracted to this site and game.

10 variations - what are the odds of hitting all 10 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
          Beleive me that is the type of people that will get attracted to this site and game.

10 variations - what are the odds of hitting all 10 right?
          1/10! = 1/3,628,800

HTH

Comment

Played this impossible game just for a pure gamble and came 4th today

https://www.the4thmarket.com/current_game/

Position Username Points

1 matden 6
            2 HedgeSFM 4
            3 matden 3
            4 santaclaus 3
            5 Barbara 2
            6 Chan Tailor 2
            7 Forrester 2
            8 FRASCATI2 2
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
            X