• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This actually happened

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This actually happened

xx
    Last edited by Moose423956; 24 March 2009, 20:50. Reason: I felt bad about posting this

I feel very sorry for the lady concerned. At least she knows : but not much consolation.

Comment

She's a lucky lady actually. She learned that her hubby had absolutely no respect for her, did not love her, and she now has less chance of an STD.

Good luck to her !!

Comment

only thing he did bad was get caught.

Comment

If she wants a revenge shag she can PM me

A few of my 'friends' play the field with hookers, their idea of fun is an ounce of charlie, a room in a cheap hotel and getting a couple of Glasgow street prostitutes up. They are married and one is a maths teacher, sick if you ask me.

Comment

My Nokia N95 does something similar - You slide it open to answer a call, but sliding it shut again doesn't disconnect the caller. Unless they disconnect first, you have to press the disconnect button to end the call. An extremely bad design flaw IMHO.

(It's quite possible your ex's mate's hubby was doing exactly the same with an N95, i.e. snapping it shut but forgetting to press disconnect, so she was able to stay on the line and eavesdrop. It would be interesting to know what phone he used.)
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Was it a Nookia?

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                Was it a Nookia?

I don't know, but he only needed a mo to roll 'er.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  If she wants a revenge shag she can PM me

A few of my 'friends' play the field with hookers, their idea of fun is an ounce of charlie, a room in a cheap hotel and getting a couple of Glasgow street prostitutes up. They are married and one is a maths teacher, sick if you ask me.
                  An ounce - wtf are they paying maths teachers these days

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
                    only thing he did bad was get caught.
                    That goes for anything. If you don't get caught, it wasn't bad, was it?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X