• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it justifiable homicide...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it justifiable homicide...

If I kill the twat with the pneumatic drill outside my window?

Certainly, but only if

a) He's working shirtless and getting admiring glances from the ladies or
    b) His jeans are half way down his arse
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

"Self defence" is the phrase you are looking for.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

made me think about the old Candid Camera set up

that nearly resulted in murder too
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Go tell them the building industry has collapsed and they are unlikely to get paid for any work they do. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            b) His jeans are half way down his arse
            Grab the pneumatic drill and stick it up his

Comment

Call 'elf and safety and tell them if they dont provide you with quieter surroundings in which to work you are going home in order to protect your hearing
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Go tell them the building industry has collapsed and they are unlikely to get paid for any work they do. Sorted.
                From where I am sitting it is very busy in construction, and civil works are planned and financed so far in advance that the road works will continue for some time. May I suggest some nice fluffy pink ear muffs?
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Violation of Human Rights and all that twaddle should get a result
                  Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                  X